Daily Operations Volunteers
Want to Volunteer?
The Caring Center needs volunteers for its clothing and food daily operations at The Caring Center and at Classic Reruns locations. Want to know more? Below are links to the "job descriptions" (expectations and duties) for each activity.
- Clothing and Household Items Volunteer Job Description - PDF
- Food Volunteer Job Description - PDF
- Classic Reruns Volunteer Job Description - PDF
Sign Up to Volunteer
Ready to volunteer? Below are links to SignUpGenius forms to sign up.
- First Quarter (through March 31, 2020) - Volunteers Food and Clothing Sign Up
- Second Quarter (April 1, 2020 through June 30, 2020) - Volunteers Food and Clothing Sign Up
- Third Quarter (July 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020) - Volunteers Food and Clothing Sign Up
- Fourth Quarter (October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020) - Volunteers Food and Clothing Sign Up
Additional Ways to Support The Caring Center
Kroger Community Rewards
Then go online to register for the program at kroger.com/communityrewards and list “The Caring Center “as your organization. The Caring Center’s Organization Number is RG213. (Note: this is a new number as of January 2019)
Kroger will donate money back to The Caring Center each quarter based on purchases tied to registered cards. Tell your friends and family to sign up too!