Saturday, December 12, 2020
from 9 am to 5 pm.
What to Expect
- 5-10 Minute Visit with Santa on Your Doorstep
- Professional Family Photo – Free Downloadable Photos
- Goodies from Santa
- Masks must be worn for ages 8 and older, but encouraged for all (Except during the family photo with Santa)
We have reached our registration limit, and no more Santa's House Calls can be scheduled! Thank you to all who have purchased tickets!
Santa Claus Is Making House Calls!
The Caring Center of Boone County presents a unique holiday experience: Santa’s House Calls!
If you are interested in safely visiting with Santa this Christmas Season, then look no further! By signing up for Santa’s House Calls, you will be signed up for a 5-10 minute front doorstep visit by Santa Claus himself! He will discuss what is on Christmas wish lists, take family photos with a professional elf-trained photographer, and leave you with some goodies to share!
Santa’s House Calls will take place on Saturday, December 12, 2020 at YOUR HOME! He will be making house calls between 9am and 5pm. Once registration is closed, you will be provided an hour time slot in which to anticipate his arrival.
All proceeds to benefit The Caring Center of Boone County!
Canned Food & Toy Drive
Santa will be accepting canned food donations, as well as new or gently used toy donations on behalf of the Caring Center during this event. We encourage a minimum of one donation per person.
Ticket Options & Pricing
- $40.00 per household
- Boone County addresses only!
- Spaces are extremely limited so reserve your house call today!
- We have reached our registration limit! Thank you to all who have purchased tickets!