February 10, 2018
Charity Gala Casino Night
An exciting evening of cocktails, dinner, auctions, black jack, roulette, craps, and more!
All proceeds from ticket and chip sales benefit The Caring Center. The three guests with the largest quantity of chips at the end of the night will will take home prizes!
Please join us for CASINO NIGHT! Enjoy an evening of fun and games, while raising money for The Caring Center of Boone County.
The 4th Annual Caring Center Charity Gala CASINO NIGHT will take place on Saturday, February 10, 2018 in the Cardinal Room at the Golf Club of Indiana.
Golf Club of Indiana
6905 South 525 East
Deadline to RSVP is Thursday, February 1, 2018.
TICKET OPTIONS AND PRICING:
- STRAIGHT = $75 Per Person
- Includes: Dinner and $25 Worth of Chips; Alcohol Not Included
- FLUSH = $100 Per Person
- Includes: Dinner, Open Bar and $25 Worth of Chips
- FULL HOUSE = $720 for 8 People
- Includes: Dinner, Open Bar and $25 Worth of Playing Chips for all 8 Guests
(Tickets to the event will be sent out in the mail one week prior to the event. We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, February 10!)
Click here to purchase your Charity Gala tickets — please specify the ticket option(s) that you'd like in the Comments section of the donation form, or you may send a check with a note on the ticket options(s) to The Caring Center (1230 Ransdell Court Lebanon, IN 46052) for your Gala ticket purchase.
We are looking for Key Sponsors for CASINO NIGHT. If you are interested in supporting our efforts and desire additional information, please contact Dawn Such at (317) 600-6097.
- 6:00 pm – Doors Open: Cocktails, Hors d'oeuvres and Silent Auction
- 7:00 pm – Gaming Tables Open/Dinner Stations Open
- 8:00 pm – Live Auction
- 9:30 pm – Gaming Tables Close/Dance Floor Open
- 11:00 pm – Event Ends