Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday - 11 am to 6 pm
- NOTE: closed on second Monday of each month for deep cleaning and reorganizing
- Saturday - 11 am to 3 pm
Classic Reruns is located at 620 Indianapolis Avenue in Lebanon.
Classic Reruns is a non-profit thrift store that helps to fund The Caring Center. All proceeds directly help fund The Caring Center's food pantry.
COVID-19 Safety Policy & Plan
In order to protect our staff and keep our customers safe, Classic Reruns has made several policy changes related to the COVID-19 crisis. Thank you for your compliance and for keeping us all safe.
Masks & Face Coverings
To protect our customers and employees, all employees and guests must wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose at all times while visiting Classic Reruns. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition. The use of a face covering should not be seen as a substitute for social distancing. Please continue to observe rules regarding appropriate distancing while in the store.
Social Distancing Measures
- At this time, we are limiting the number of people inside our store. If we have reached the capacity of 10 people, which allows for proper social distancing within our store setup, we appreciate your patience in waiting for available space.
- Please limit your shopping group to 2 people if possible.
- If small children are with you, please keep them in close proximity to you as to assist with social distancing and sanitation efforts.
Sanitation and Employee Health
- Hand Sanitizer is provided for your use at the entrance and check-out counter.
- Disinfecting measures are occurring every 3-4 hours and more frequently in high traffic areas.
- We will be using one entrance to make sure we are not overcrowding the store (Front Door).
Please follow us on Facebook or check here for more updates.
What you can find at Classic Reruns:
- Men’s, women’s, children’s and infant’s gently used clothing
- Unit pricing on clothes: adults $2.50, children’s $1.50
- Featuring a boutique section including formal wear (individually priced)
- Seasonal and holiday items
- Vintage clothing
- Furniture, appliances and household items
- Toys and stuffed animals
- Baby room with baby clothes, furniture, car seats, blankets and other miscellaneous items
- Maternity clothes
How to Donate
Please bring all in season clothing, household items, and small appliances to The Caring Center at 1230 Ransdell Court, Lebanon.
Furniture and items larger than a microwave may be brought to Classic Reruns at 620 Indianapolis Avenue, Lebanon.
If you have furniture or large appliances, please call 765-482-2020 to arrange a pick-up.
Furniture must be clean, undamaged, and free of stains, mold, urine, blood, animal hair, etc. The item must be located on the main floor and close to an exterior 36" door. If you are donating a sleeper sofa, it needs to be located in a garage or covered porch. The driver has the right to refuse pick-up if the donated item does not meet requirements.
We do not accept box springs or mattresses.
Donating Baby Beds & Car Seats
Important as of 29 June 2011: Due to Federal safety requirements and regulations, the Caring Center and Classic Reruns will no longer be able to accept donations of baby beds with adjustable side rails. Only baby beds with stationary sides will be accepted due to the new safety requirements.
In addition, as required by the State of Indiana, donated car seats must be less than five years old. The date can generally be found on the backside of the car seat, sometimes on a label and sometimes it is stamped into the body of the car seat.
How You Can Help
- Organize Donated Items
- Fold Clothing
- Work a Shop Shift